“Healthy and delicious for every day” is the motto for the foodblog parade. When Anina from aninasleichtekueche.de made the call a few weeks ago, 32 eager (food) bloggers raised their hands to create something together. Yesterday Rike from rotkindswelt.de shared a wonderfully colorful Quinoa Salad and stay tuned for Inga’s salad from ingaslifestyleblog.wordpress.com/ tomorrow.
How it works? Everyday between May 20, and June, 22, you find a delicious new summer salad recipe. Just look for our hashtags: #dahabenwirdensalat or #gesundundleckerfürjedentag
When I think summer, I think hot and nice weather, beach day, good times. During those days food is at the back of my mind as it is mostly too hot to eat. One of my favorite go-to for such a day: the summer salsa salad. Something light and refreshing, yet nourishing.
Ingredients (serves 2-3):
- 1/2 pack or 50g rocket salad
- 1/2 cucumber
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 ripe avocado
- Optional: 75-100g smoked salmon
- 1 lemon (squeezed)
- chives & dill (hand full each)
- balsamic vinegar & olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Put the rocket salad into a large bowl.
- Chop cucumber, tomato, red onion and avocado into small dices and add to the bowl.
- Shred smoked salmon and add to the mix.
- Add a hand full of chives and dill each.
- Squeeze lemon over the salad mix and add olive oil & balsamic vinegar.
- Toss the ingredients.
Do you love the Summer Salsa Salad just as much as I do?
Let me know your thoughts!
If you are a blogger and interest to join this or the next blog parade – reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find who else is in on the salad parade: